Date & Time: June 22, 2019 10:00AM
Please join us for this free POWER OF FOOD SEMINAR– a Healthy-Eating Lifestyle Program Presented By Bob & Fran German, authors, speakers, and advocates for a healthier Henderson County.
The date is Saturday, June 22nd ~ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
This enlightening half-day seminar is a wonderful way to learn more about how to prevent and even reverse disease by making the right food choices. Add more years to your life and more life to your years by adopting more of a whole food plant-based lifestyle. *
It will start with an eye-opening movie, plus discussion. Next, enjoy a plant-based lunch at the Co-op deli, followed by a “How-To” Workshop packed with practical tips and ideas.
Fee for lunch: $10 Owners, $12 everyone else. Your receipt will be your ticket to the event. You will receive a lunch voucher the day of the event.
On line registration is a reservation only - pay at the register to guarantee your seat in the class.
Owner code: FDPWR
SEATING IS LIMITED - REGISTER TODAY
Questions: call Gretchen at 828.693.0505 ext 102
Agenda for the day:
• 10 am - 11:45 am – Movie and Discussion. Watch a screening of the compelling and entertaining “What the Health!” If you've already seen it, it's even better the second time!
• Noon - 12:45pm – Enjoy a delicious and healthful plant-based lunch at the Co-op deli.
• 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm – “How-To” Workshop packed with practical information about which foods are healthy and which are harmful, transitioning to healthier eating lifestyle, losing weight and keeping it off, shopping tips, cooking ideas, recipes, and much more.
• Be sure to bring a notepad, pen and an open mind
• Learn to eat like your life depends on it … because it does!
“Feel Good, Look Good, and Do Good ... starting at any age!”
Contact Bob & Fran at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit their website at www.bobnfran.com
*Bob and Fran are not licensed health professionals and they advise everyone to get their doctor’s approval before trying any new diet and exercise regimen.